Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Couple of random things to talk about

• Who the heck designed the outside of a toilet?? Why can’t they just be straight? The outside is so difficult to clean.

• I told Kayleigh that my butt hurts today and she responded, “Just do what I do. Shake it off.” I guess I’ve been insensitive one to many times.

• During a stressful trip to the grocery store today, Zoe spotted an older man with a long white beard. She yelled , “Wook, mom, it’s Tanta!” I was relieved that he didn’t hear her. As we passed by again she pointed and said too loudly, “Wook Dat!” That time he saw and heard. Thankfully he was a jolly old man and just smiled and waved.

• Must invest in blackout curtains for the girls’ rooms.

• Whenever I think I want a bigger house, I clean this one and then I realize this house is just right ;o)

Good Morning, Zoe!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love it... and I hear ya on the cleaning :)