Monday, March 29, 2010

Zoe

6 days ago I wrote how out of the blue Zoe started using the potty. 4 days later this girl is totally potty trained! She pretty much did it all on her own. Like I said, I wasn't ready for it so I wasn't pushing... The whole family went to Tempe on Saturday so I took the potty seat and diapers- just in case. Well, she stayed dry the entire day and has been ever since! She even used the bathroom at the restaurant, without the seat (she actually went 5 times there)! And we totally skipped the pull-up stage, which I never intended to do. I'm truly amazed by Little Miss Z.

Yesterday I was reflecting on how much Zoe has blossomed this spring right along with all the other flowers and trees. Then I got to thinking about her name. From the Greek, Zoe means life. Her name suits her well.

Zoe has been practicing riding her scooter. She can go pretty fast and make turns!

Dave thought it was important that we teach the girls to drink out of the hose. Zoe thought it was pretty cool.