Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"I am unhappy at 4am"

So, Dave mentioned to me that my 4AM post the other day made me sound unhappy. My response? I am unhappy at 4AM!!! Good thing I had some R&R in Tempe, because this week we've had a 4 o'clock morning, a 4:30 morning, and a 2,3, and 5 o'clock morning. Kayleigh will fight naps tooth and nail making for some really long days, so today I took charge. I rented Princess and the Frog and am holding it hostage until she takes a nap! :)

Anyways... Here's another feel-good post to make up for the one unhappy one...

A clean-for-me pantry makes me pretty darn happy! Kayleigh's help made the work easier.

Another reason to be happy... A girl that can clean her own room (and looks cute doing it).

A fresh-cut flower can always make me smile :o)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

When the kids wake you up at 4 AM NOBODY'S happy! That's rough... but they'll get over it.

In the meantime, you gotta love the big girl helper. It's a whole new world at 5, isn't it? :)

AllisonEsplinPhotography said...

Love how you capture the special mments. Thanks for sharing.