Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ready or not, Zoe's potty training!

For a few months now we have been the potty talk. You know the words... big girl, pee pee in the potty, panties. Sometimes we would even practice.

I don't know why today was different than the others, but it was and it was awesome! I had planned starting the process in the summer so I was a little unprepared for it today, but we can't stop now! She did two number 2's, two number 1's and one accident.

She is determined to "I do it" and climb on the big potty. She moves the stool over, puts the seat on, and climbs right up. And she's not interested in pull-ups- she wants to be a big girl, just like her sister.

Sweet!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

That's so, so excellent! I hope it keeps up. We're still in the talking about it and hanging out on the potty twice a day stage... I refuse to make an issue of it!

Post some pictures of your herb garden :)