Monday, March 22, 2010

I really do love my life........

The last two weeks have been hard for everyone in the house. Last week, Zoe was up almost every night at 3 or 4 in the morning for a couple hours. Once waking her sister up, the other keeping me up until Dave woke up at 5:45 to go to work. The week before last Kayleigh had a gymnastics recital that we didn’t get to because she only wanted to wear a spaghetti strap leotard and flip-flops. It wouldn’t have been so bad, but it was like the coldest day of the week. It was a very dramatic day.

We’ve also had some very nice days, weather wise. So nice that one day I decided to take the girls for a bike ride. Well, we take 45 min to get the right clothes on and out the door. We ride about 7 houses down and Kayleigh decides to give up. Then Zoe decides to cry because we aren’t going to the park, I decide to ride a head so Z and I could have some sort of a ride, Kayleigh falls off her bike, she cannot stop crying, I yell at her to get up and be tough, her bike keeps falling down because the training wheel broke. OH BOY. We get home and the first thing out of Zoe’s mouth is, “I’m hungry.” She at an hour and 5 minutes earlier! She then cries to get in the swing, I get a rag to clean it off, put her in, give her one push and she wants down.

I had about all I could take. I figured I deserved a break. I need to miss these kids. I decided to go to Phoenix by myself for some me time. I had a wonderful time with Katie and Josh. I couldn’t wait to get home.

It took an extra hour to get home because of two accidents on I-10. Kayleigh has pink eye. Zoe cried until 9:20 because she didn’t want to go to bed. She got up at 4-5 because she was scared, then wanted a ring in bed with her (I’m still up because I’m afraid she is going to choke on the dang thing.), then wanted to be Cuckerd up, she woke up her sister who had to pee…. It’s now 5:30 and Kayleigh closed her door turned her light on and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. Dave will be up in 15 min. and my day will have started at 4am… Oh, and my children cannot sleep in. No matter what. Up before 7 almost every day.

Welcome Home!

My children are the reason I wake up in the morning. The reason I want to breathe… and the reason my hair is turning gray, my house is a mess, and I’m crazy.

No comments: