Wednesday, June 22, 2011

this and that

Life is much more enjoyable and memorable with a soundtrack, right? Here's mine as of late:

Futuristic Lover- Katy Perry
You've got the Love- Florence and The Machine
Dancing on my Own- Robyn
Kids- MGMT
Rolling in the Deep- Adele
We No Speak Americano- Pitbull
Heavy in Your Arms- Florence
Time for Africa- Shakira
Little Lion Man- Mumford and Sons
The Cave- Mumford
Head Full of Doubt- The Avett Brothers
Radioactive- Kings of Leon

My posts have been quite random lately... I guess it's a reflection of life. I think I'm more of a creature of habbit than I care to admit. Changes are hard.

One change that I know I don't like is cooking food just to eat the food. I do have to say though, that it is a lot cheaper to eat just to have food in your stomach. So I'm just gonna roll with it.

Cam is back in the hospital. I hate this for him. He isn't one to be weak or attract attention. It makes my heart ache for him. And I also think about how this was such nonsense. And how things like this (hospital bills) can happen to other people without the means. When you heal so much of it is attitude. What if you were afraid to get care because of cost? It would be harder to heal. Oh, I just hate to think about all the "what if's." I hate people who have such disregard to human life. It makes me sick.

I've been reading alot and thinking alot about what we eat and how it affects our bodies and the enviornment. Yes, please eat your vegetables... but are they organic? from genetically modified seeds? Oy vey! School lunches are so unhealthy! We waste so much water on our lawn and bushes around here... wouldn't it be great if instead of grass we were watering vegis for all the condo dwellers in our complex?!

I have so much going on in my mind! I need some down time, some guided meditation. Something!

Kids are away with Dave- I should go... Do nothing? Or do all the stuff I can't do with kids around?????

No comments: