Thursday, June 2, 2011

the effects of an online summer class

I have the most amazing people in my life. Amazing.

My mom took the kids today to Tucson so I can get a jump on my schoolwork. This is after spending more than a week sleeping on a sofa sleeper caring for my grandparents. My mom is amazing. Such an inspiration. She is so selfless and giving and caring. I am greatful for her!

And speaking of greatful... Dave is a genuis! I'm struggling with Chem 101 (obviously), but my amazing husband is like, "It's easly all you have to do is think it through." Well, thats probably one of the dumbest things he's said to me, but I won't hold it against him. He is so encouraging and helpful. I am so greatful for him!

So, summer classes are hard.... I will get through it. I won't give up. I will not worry about feeding my kids random crap like hot dogs and frozen pizza. What's that? You didn't get your protien or vegis today?? My house will be a mess. Clothes will be taken out of the clean pile and worn. Dishes will pile up in the sink. It's okay. It's only 7 weeks.... then Nutrition 100 for 8 weeks :)

No comments: