Wednesday, June 23, 2010

waiting to exhale.

Can I get a hold-up and wait a minute?! Or a day or two?!

Wowzers. My house hasn't looked like this since Christmas! Kinda just want to throw everything in the trash and start all over in the new place.

Speaking of new place... Our fabulous condo in N. Scotts didn't workout. Long story short, we have a new mid/south-Scottsdale address and I think it's fabulous too. It's older and small, but it's perfect for us. Great school with a language immersion program (Spanish, maybe Mandarin!). We'll know more come July 19.

1o more days. 10 more days. 10 more days. It will go by super fast, right?! I'm worse at being alone than I thought. (Insert sad trombone here.) Wha-wha. These kids are INSANE. Really. I could start a whole new blog dedicated to getting ready to leave the house, "No! I will not go to sleep!" or adventures in "really gotta go POTTTYYYY!!!" Seriously. Sometimes I'm so at the end of my rope I invision myself driving the girls over to my parents house, ringing the doorbell, and taking off. Where? Just to my house. I'd put on The Blindside, eat tons ice cream, and just cry it out... Am I being a little dramatic? Maybe. Before you judge though, ask my mom how much she enjoyed her over-night trip to Phoenix today ;o)

It's times like today when another set of favorite lyrics (and band) come to mind. "F*ck it, Fight it, It's all the same."- Sublime

Wow. Can you say BAD MOOD?

1 comment:

ctobkin said...

For the record: I enjoyed my trip with you to PHX. And my grandchildren are still the cutest and smartest -- they just don't think like adults (yet). I LOVE my girls - big AND little.