Thursday, June 3, 2010

birthday night

I really think I got to do everything I wanted to do for my birthday over the course of 2 weeks. Massage, ate yummy food with yummy wine, spent time without my kids, lounged by the pool, decorated a cake, made dinner, and most importantly spent time with my family.
My homemade dinner consisted of... Okay I'm going to have fun with it and put it in menu form.
Main
Fresh Green Salad with raspberry balsamic viaigrette, goat cheese, and walnuts
Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza with a homemade crust, red onion, and cilantro paired with a Cabernet Sauvignon
Roasted Pear & Blue Cheese Tart with caramelized onion paired with a Sauvignon Blanc

Dessert

Vanilla Layer Cake with Raspberry Buttercream and fresh berries

Some day I hope to make a full 4-5 course meal for someone...

Yeah! Silly poses by the pool. Perfect.

I have the best friends and family in the world.
XOXOXO

No comments: