Tuesday, June 1, 2010

outside

I've really appreciated the nice AZ Spring we've had this year. We've been able to enjoy our surrondings to the fullest!After one trying day I took the kids outside after dinner just to play. Usually we go out front with neighbors or go exploring with Daddy. Zoe we quick to point out the moon. With awesome enthusiasm she yelled, "Wook, Mommy! Moon! Make a wish!"The highlight of the night was when Grandma and Grandpa came over and gave us girls a ride in the back of the pick-up!! It was pretty much awesome. When was the last time you rode in the back of a truck? If you haven't done so lately, I highly reccomend it. Thank you mom and dad for helping out a tired mom. I'm glad you had the opportunity to experience an evening in Gladden Farms with us! I said it once and I'll say it again, "Being outside makes everything okay."

1 comment:

Cindy said...

It really was a perfect evening -- we had a great time. It was also fun seeing the smiles on the little girls faces when riding in the back of the truck. And by little girls I mean ERIKA's!! Never too old to have a happy childhood!