Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Valentine's Day Tea Party for Four Cute Girls

I had fun preparing for a little Valentine's day party for the girls and two of their friends who are also sisters.
I was so happy with the result- a cute, simple, inexspensive V-day tea party for four. We made the decorations, used plates and cups we already had. I picked up doilies 2 for a dollar and the sucker bouquets (Tinkerbell) I found on a 90% off clearence sale at Walgreens. We served pb&j, blueberries, and heart shaped brownies courtesy of our friends. I also made up some tea sandwiches for Becky and I.
My favorite, super easy tea sandwich was red pepper jelly and goat cheese. Yum. I love goat cheese. If I could only find a way to eat in in sushi I'd have the perfect meal. :)Here is proof that my house and girls can actually be clean at the same time ;0) It's hard to see but I made the mobile... I cut out about 35 hearts used spray adheasive to adhere them to ribon and attached to a dowel. It was pretty cute and just cost a few dollars. Here are the girls enjoying their time together. One last group hug before saying goodbye.

No comments: