Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Spotlight on Zoe Jane

My dear crazy curly haired little Zoe... Since birth she's been two things. Loud and silly.

That girls makes me laugh every day. She loves her "boops" or books and "petchup" or ketchup. Tonight, she was having corn- just corn and she was grabbing the air for "petchup." yuck! And I'm all for reading to the kids, we do that every night, but my goodness. Zoe loves books. And the same ones... Row, Row, Row Your Boat and The Lady with the aligator purse. I've often thought about hiding them, but I think she'd look for them!

Zoe also loves to follow Kayleigh around and if you follow Kayleigh around, you'll get dressed up! Of course Miss Z is a little sponge and has picked up on my impatience... She started saying, "Om On! Om on! OM ON!" and she says it ever so impatiently while one arm is extended out towards you with her hand opening and closing. I'm just waiting for the day she says hurry up! ;o)

No comments: