Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Budding Artists


Dave and I like to draw and color so it's only natural that our girls do too. There isn't a day that goes by that Kayleigh hasn't shown us her lastest drawing, colored picture, or craft/creation of some sort. She'll beg me, "Can I do art with you Mommy?" and I'll have to rack my brian trying to figure out what we can do. I usually just come up with cutting and pasting and maybe a little painting and usually it's made with whatever recyclables that are around that day...

Above is what Kayleigh came up with today. The thing to the left with the dark ears is a cheetah, in the middle is her version of hangman, the green guy to the left is a mean face.
I have two goals for August. Join a gym and create somesort of a schoolish schedule/routine thing by buying a book teachers would use to teach Pre-K or Kindergarten and always have a fun craft/art project up my sleeve.

No comments: