Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

Are you looking for a great book for kids? Our family favorite is "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs."

I checked out the "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" book and audio CD at our local library without knowing anything about it. I just saw the cover and thought the title was amusing. I thought we would listen to the CD while I was making lunch. Well we did and we listened to it at least 4 more times after.

In the story you are transported to the town of Chewandswallow where its weather is very unique. Instead of raining rain, it rains soup and juice. It's all rather amusing until the town gets over run with a food flood :o)

And to my suprise, I found out that "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" is being made into a movie and will be released this September- in 3D! This is a kids movie that I will gladly pay full price to see.

For more information the website is: http://www.cloudymovie.com/

And for a sneak peak of the movie here ya go:

No comments: