Friday, July 17, 2009

having a moment

While cleaning out my inbox I came across this picture of the girls. It's not the greatest picture, but as soon as I saw it I got emotional... I love those precious little girls so so so much. This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes about family life: "We may not have it all together, but together we have it all."

I really hope that I'm doing a good mom-job. I want them to have great memories of being little girls and of being sisters. My life is so much better because I have sisters. They are so lucky and they won't realize it for many years. I say that because it took me many years to be so appreciative and thankful for my sisters.

With that being said... Kayleigh is off on an adventure to the airport with grandma to pick up grandpa then to Ihop for lunch. All things that make her so happy. Shana is in town and we all plan to go swimming later. Something we all love to do. On Saturday Dave, Kayleigh, me, Shana, Kona, and Dave's brother, Cameron are headed to the mountians for a over-night camping trip. It will be Kayleigh and Kona's first. I can't wait to experience camping through Kayleigh's eyes!

Zo bug just woke up. I better go give her a HUGE HUG!

No comments: