Friday, July 29, 2011

things kids say

Grandpa, can I tell you a secret? You're so handsome.

She didn't say it too secretly, so the rest of us heard what she had said. Zoe and Grandpa were sure best buds over the 4th of July.

Some other funny things Zoe says:
Shamish for sandwich
Retangled for Tangled

Some funny conversations:
Zoe, why don't you eat your pizza?
Because it tastes like cup.
Like what?
(as mean as possible) It tastes like crap!


Dave: There is no need to be scared of monsters. They aren't real.
Kayleigh: Yeah, they are all in your head.
Zoe: No! My brain is in my head!


Zoe talking to anybody that will listen: Vitamin C is good for you. If you drink too much soda you will die.


Still talking: I went to a tea party. And I had two desserts. (with a click of the tounge and a tip of the head) And you (meaning me) didn't see me!


No comments: