Monday, July 25, 2011

summer update

These silly girls play the cutest things. Here is Kayleigh in the "birthday chair."

They loooove going out for frozen yogurt. I love they buy one get one free coupon that comes in the mail once a month!
ZoBug's (or ZoBuggie as she likes to be called) hair is getting so long. She looks as sweet as pie here. But man can she be a little stinker!




In other news....Kayleigh starts first grade in two weeks!! My fall classes start in 3 weeks. Zoe starts preschool in about 6 weeks.


As I was finishing Intro to Chemistry (worst class ever) I was also starting Nutrition 101 (best class ever). I am so happy to have finally figured out what I want to do when I grow-up.




This summer has been a whirl-wind of activity. I wish I would have more time/energy to blog about it!

No comments: