Wednesday, April 6, 2011

food critic?

My 5 o'clock cocktail is going down extra smooth tonight. I think it's because Zoe is on her way to Tucson with my mom for the rest of the week and it's raining! It's just been a really great day :)

I'm just gonna get the random's out there. I want to go to school for nutrition. ASU? Maybe. Or a more holistic approach? Hmm.. I think I should also be a food critic. After eating at two (IMO) higher priced restaruants, I think they should be called out on their lack of quality food. I want to tell the first place (I won't name names) just because you smother it in cheese and green chile doesn't make it good. I mean chile and lots of cheese are good, but I didn't order queso! And seafood? Really? I couldn't tell. It was as tough as well-done chicken. And the next place.... If you are going to advertise a "Goat Cheese Quesidilla" put more than a few sprinkles in the mix. One taste of the goat per wedge is not enough!




Okay, rant over. :) I'm happy to say I'm going to miss my littlest monster!

No comments: