Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can I do it by myself?

Can I do it by myself and I can do it! Are phrases that we hear quite often around our house. Usually they come from Zj and usually the requests refer to scissors and glue. Tonight it was K's turn to "Can I do it by myself?"
By the way Z was watching K make her lunch I'm sure Z will want to make her own lunch tomorrow. And yes, given the choice, Kayleigh would wear spaghetti straps and skirts 24/7. Boy, I can't wait until the Summer. Everyday it's: Can I wear short sleeves, are those capris, where's my skirt, can we go swimming? She is in so many ways her father's daughter.

She was pretty proud of herself and so were we!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hmmm... does that mean Dave likes spaghetti straps? Hee hee

My girls are the same way, and it's tough when the Bigs are ready to do things themselves, but the Littles wan the same freedom.

From here... your weather looks like summer :)