Thursday, October 7, 2010

Keeping Busy

Holy busy! We've been keeping quite busy these last few weeks and there is no sign of slowing down. Well, at least not for me anyways :) Dave and I snuck in a date night. It was perfect. A 3 course meal, Jerame and Danielle, an after dinner stroll in Old Town, and a super cool wine bar.
The girls have been keeping me really busy. Zoe has just been hard to handle. I think she has OCD, but I'm sure it's just her age?!? She seems to need constant attention. Hence, the lack of blogging. Even now, after setting her up with a snack and a craft, she is still hungry and wants to do something else....
Kayleigh is really enjoying school. The biggest change I see in her is that she is trying to read- finally! She has never liked me trying to teach her things, so it's good that someone else can. We went to the bookstore the other day and she picked out a Barbie vet book and she reads it at least twice a day. Typical Kayleigh... Pretty+Girly+Animals = Kayleigh I think one day she will own a blinged out vet clinic. :) Zoe stayed with my parents for a few days (THANK YOU MOM AND DAD) so to welcome her home we decorated around her bed. She was quite pleased with it :)



And in case you were wondering what K is doing in the above picture, she is giving her sister a tattoo. When she was done she even covered it in plastic. LOL!

No comments: