Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Friday

There are so many things going on in my little head today. I guess this means I'm not sick anymore! The weather is finally right were it should be. And I'm happy to say that we haven't used the AC in 3 days!!! Yes, the windows are always open. It's my favorite!

Today I have a parent/teacher/kid conference, car to the mechanic, and energy permitting a movie in the park. This weekend is wide open :) No schedule or commitments, just parks and pumpkins with my pumpkins. Then I will brace myself for our insanely-over-busy-pull-out-my-hair-holiday-season.

Today, I came to the realization that I have been neglecting to post photos of the foods I have been making. I like having a visual history for myself. I've made some yummy things lately too. Drinks, roasted butternut squash and apple soup, pasta dishes, fish dishes, and desserts. I have an eggplant dish on the menu this week, I'll have to rememeber to take a picture.

I don't think I wrote this down, but Kayleigh's teacher told her where meat comes from. We have been keeping it from her because we knew what would happen.... But now she is okay with the fact that we will just eat less meat. Which is fine with me. That kids just loves animals so much it's crazy.

No comments: