Monday, October 25, 2010

It's like riding a bike

This weekend my little girl grew up so much. She learned how to ride her bike! We went to our neighborhood park so she would have lots of flat trails to ride one and grass to ride into. The park was packed and everyone was so encouraging to Kayleigh. I think that helped her be so successful. As you can see in the above picture (taken later at home) that she is pretty proud of herself :)
Later in the day she was riding around the courtyard when suddenly the sprinklers came on. It was hysterical. I'm so glad Dave was there to help her out.
We promised Kayleigh a new and bigger bike when she learned to ride her current one. When I say new, I mean new to us. Craigslist here I come :)

1 comment:

Sarah Brown said...

We didn't ride this summer so the training wheels are back on---hopefully we will get here soon=) Miss you guys!