Monday, April 12, 2010

Wilton Course 2 Final Cake

The last class for the Wilton course 2 was a few days before Easter, so I was able to provide dessert for Easter :) However, I was at the begining stages of a sinus infection, so I wasn't able to go to the last class where we would have learned basket weaving and some other techniques. I will make up the portion I missed at a later date.

The flowers are made of royal icing, which is rock hard and not very tasty. Well, they aren't bad if you like the taste of sugar. The flowers were made over the course of three weeks. Those things can sit out that long before they are eaten. Ewww.

Anways.. I'm taking a small break from cake decorating classes. Hopefully in May I will start again.

1 comment:

AllisonEsplinPhotography said...

You inspire me friend!!!! All of your creations are lovely. Thank you for sharing with us by the way the nests did not last long. :)