Monday, April 12, 2010

Bisbee

Ahh Bisbee, a little Arizona mining town a couple hours south of Tucson. The town has changed quite abit since the 1900's... Art galleries, antique shops, and eateries now line the main street. I saw a bumper sticker that said, "Keep Bisbee Bizarre." It truly is a bizzare and ecclectic little town which I love.

We stayed, and you should too, at the Letson. It's a very well appointed 6 room boutique hotel on the main drag. We opted to stay in one of the rooms facing the street. In the pictures below one was taken looking left and the other right. And that's main street!

I still can't stop daydreaming about living in a town like Bisbee. I would be on cloud nine if we owned one of these 2-story multi use buildings. I could have a little food shop/cafe type of thing on the ground level and we would live on the top floor. We would also have a garden in the back, and a rotating menu. I could wear and apron and ponytail every day!!!

Anyways... Dave and I had a wonderful time together. It was so nice to get-a-way for just a night.

1 comment:

AllisonEsplinPhotography said...

I am in love with the idea of this place... It sounds amazing.