Wednesday, January 27, 2010

our little world


Ahhh. All seemed right in our little world yesterday. We cleaned, crafted, snuggled, the girls took naps, I read a few chapters in my book, I did a few miles on the elliptical, the neighbor kids came over to play and have snacks, I made homemade lemon bars and pizza, my mom came over and took the kids home for a sleepover, and Dave and I watched old episodes of The Late Night With Jimmy Fallon Show.
I really enjoy this life. I am lucky to be able to watch my girls grow together. And this is an excellent enviornment for me to grow in too. :o)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like the perfect day! I love reading your blog too; it gives me a nice feeling of solidarity to know you're out there crafting and reading and dancing and baking right along with us!

We'll have to make September work :)