Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Eve

Finally! I'm caught up on December!!!

We spent Christmas Eve with my mother and father-in-law. Dave's friend Kristen also came over for dinner. It was a great meal. We had salad, green beans and carrots, mashed potatoes, prime rib, and apple crisp. It was just too bad that we ate two hours late :( Oh well, live and learn.
The girls were good sports about the whole evening. I loaded up a serving tray with kid-friendly goodies and let them watch cartoons.Well, I didn't get PJ pants made for 2009 Christmas, but this year I will get 'er done!Dave's Mom let the girls open these cute poppers and the tissue paper was a hit!And Tada! My new beach cruiser thanks to my wonderful husband who is an awesome gift giver. Dave must get his thoughtful gift giving skills from his mom, because she always has given the girls awesome toys and games that we play all year. She also knows Dave and I well too. I wish I was more like that!

No comments: