Monday, October 24, 2011

Soup, Salad, Pizza

First things first. I really want a better camera/lighting in order to take better pictures.

 Above is our new favorite salad. I call it "The Green and White" because it consists of: lettuce, sugar snap peas, pears, cucumber, shredded chicken, poppy seed dressing, with the option of goat cheese. I'ts crave-worthy!



Tonight we had this easy/yummy 3 bean chili. It's a total make again for a Meatless Monday. We, with the exception of #2, had seconds.


I was really looking forward to this pizza... Apples, goat cheese, toasted pecans, and arugula. I never did figure out what could have made it better. Blue cheese perhaps?

The best thing we ate this week was lamb burgers, tzatziki, and greek salad. We told the girls the lamb was chicken and they had no problem with it....

Tomorrow we are having Udon Peanut Butter Noodles. I can't wait to try them... new recipe...

Now... what to have the rest of the week? Suggestions, please?!

No comments: