Sunday, October 16, 2011


I wish I was a great writer or totally in touch with my feelings so I could tell you all how life changing this week has been for me.

I know too many people who have lost loved ones too soon; Husbands, mothers,  sons, brothers, a baby.

My eyes tear up and I get a lump in my throat every time I sit and think about the pain they must be feeling. How do you go on? Why do these things happen? I seriously can’t stop crying. My heart hurts so bad.

I feel so fortunate to have the people I love with me. But, I’m guilty of taking them for granted. How could I do that? Life is so fragile. A loss can happen to anyone at anytime. What if something were to happen tomorrow?  

Anyways… I will not take any person in my life for granted. I’m going to slow down, not get frustrated, listen to people, take time for them, and tell them how much they mean to me.

Just think about it for a moment. A tragedy can happen at any time. Please tell the people you love that you love them and spend some quality time together.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hear you. That fear of a big, immediate, and sudden loss lingers in the back of my mind... fueled by the hurt I've watched others go through. I hope you and your loved ones are all safe.