Wednesday, January 12, 2011

my colorful kids

I know, I know. Pictures of the kids are a lot more fun, but I'm proud of their creativity so I want to document it. Kayleigh and Zoe have a "Go Club" and they asked us all if we would join. Of course we couldn't say no! "There are no meetings and it doesn't cost a thing."
"Zoe was the first to join. Now we have hundreds of people in our club." I asked Kayleigh what they did in her club and from what I gather it's pretty much everything from helping families in need to coloring pictures of My Little Pony.
We had a bit of the stomach flu going around our house for about a week so we were comming up with lots of things to do. These signs seemed to be a hit.

Kayleigh does have a love of animlas and Zoe loves her sweets. I wonder what they will really be when they grow-up?
Zoe does love to eat, but at all the wrong times. I guess she likes to graze... Anyways... Tonight, when I went to do my last check on the girls before I go to bed, I kind of woke Zoe. In her sleep she put out her hand and said, "I won't eat it!" Geesh! I thought I was eating dinner with her all over again.
I just love those little girls so much!!!

No comments: