Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pretty Much THE Best Day EVER

I talk a lot about me and the girls on this blog and Dave just kinda fades in the background... He is such a great guy and he means so much to me. He is such a hard worker. He's a dedicated employee, friend, son, husband, and dad.



He made Mother's Day such a special day for me. He knows that I like to plan, so I got to plan the entire day! I had breakfast in bed (thanks to Kayleigh), a morning nap, home-made orange-blueberry muffins (thanks Dave and Zoe), recived a 4-in-1 cake stand, and a wonderful boquet of flowers, took the kids bowling and I kicked Dave's a$$, packed some boxes, watched an episode of Private Practice while the others took a nap, and ate a nice meal at a nice restaurant. At dinner, a grandma came over and complemented me on how well behaved my children were. SCORE!





I am such a lucky lady. My husband and my girls made me feel so loved and appreciated today. Thank you family!

No comments: