Thursday, August 20, 2009

art work

When I say my girls like to color and make artsy things I'm not lying. They are seriously coloring all day long.

This first little gem Kayleigh made yesterday. Her name is at the top. She always writes her name last. Then she drew Kona on the top left. You can't see it in the picture but she has a pink tounge. Under the 3 pink dots you'll find me. The big head is dave and to the untrained eye above Dave's head you may not see anything, but the arc and the line make up Dave's hat. The two little girls on the bottom right are Kayleigh and Zoe. Finally on the bottom left she traced her own hand and wrote Zoe's name.
Yesterday I was supposed to wash the kitchen floor. Instead we spread out the paper, stickers, markers, and glue and went crazy with the art supplies! Zoe made a card for Dave and Kayleigh made I card for me.


K drew me then gave me a candy bar sticker because I was eating it, duh! On the left she made a candy truck. On the right she wrote Mommy Love Kayleigh. She hasn't quite figured out spacing just yet, but we are working on it. At least all her letters are there.

No comments: