Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ballet

We have been so busy lately and it's all about the kids. I can get so frustrated with them, but I love them so much.

After a morning playdate, lunch with my mom and only 2 hours at home, we were off to another playdate with Becky (the mom), Felicity (Kayleigh's friend from ballet) and Michaela (a girl Zoe's age). The little girls aren't quite sure how to play together yet, but the big girls (that includes me) had lots of fun! They of course played princess... and they went on dates (ugh). All very cute. We were there before Kayleigh's first day of her second year of ballet and tap dance lessons, so they were able to get ready together. Again, very cute!

They even had matching Sleeping Beauty high heals to wear on the 2 min. car ride to class. LOL! The pic was taken from my camera phone, so it's not a good. Becky took some so I'll add those later.

No comments: