Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Dance Recital

From Aug 2008 to June 2009 every Thursday Zoe and I would sit outside of Pointe of Grace Dance and watch and wait for Kayleigh while she learned ballet and tap.

While there, I met a few girls (do you call people over 25 women or girls? When does the female stop being called a girl and start being called a woman?) that are now my friends and family friends. :)

Anyways, on June 13th at 6pm we watched our little princesses dance! I even shed a little tear when I saw my baby up there. She was up on stage in front of a huge auditorium of people; Scared, but still she did it! After it was over I ran up on stage to give her a hug and a bouquet of pink roses. As soon as she saw me she started to cry because she was tired and hungry. Poor thing. So, we wisked her away to Dairy Queen (her choice) for an ice cream cone (her choice) then she chose Sonic for dinner. Yes, we did dessert before dinner that night! She still talks about it!







No comments: