Tuesday, June 30, 2009

change on the horizon

I'm giving the family blog another go.

Today I told Kayleigh's school that July would be her last month with them. I tried so hard not to cry, but I couldn't help myself. "We" have been with them for 4 years. We will all miss seeing all the kids and parents we've met there. Hopefully we will still be in contact through the web and events.

So, what will the Acorn Girls be doing with our free time? Well, I have never been one to stay home, so I have made commitments! Mondays and Wednesdays the girls will have gymnastics, Tuesdays I will work part-time, Thursdays Kayleigh will continute with tap and ballet, and I am going to be joining a gym where the kids can play while I burn off the pounds! :o) We should have fun most days :o) I am also in charge of Mommy Mixers in Gladden Farms, and we have great friends and family to do things with! I'm sure life won't always be classical music and art, but I think I can handle life with 2 kids all day every day?!???

No comments: