Friday, November 28, 2014

Bringing Back the Blog

Yep. I'm going to do it again. Why? Because I love my job. YES! I, Erika Acorn, of Scottsdale Arizona have the best job. I have the best job in Scottsdale! I have an amazing job that I like to talk about all the time. I never thought of myself as a direct sales kind of girl, but I am and I love it!

What do I do? I'm a Thirty-one Consultant. What does that mean? It means that I show people cute purses, bags, and totes that are functional and fashionable that can be personalized. Who doesn't love to get or give a personalized gift?

If you are a mom in Scottsdale looking for a unique gift, check out my website www.mythirtyone.com/elacorn or search for my Facebook group, "Erika Totes Loves Bags." OR check out #wheredoesyour31baggo

I also love to do fundraisers. Yep, that's right. I love to help you help your organization. There is something in the Thirty-one catalog for  everyone- men and children included! So, the next time you are looking for a unique fundraiser in Scottsdale. Look me up!

Anyways... In December there are some pretty fabulous deals going on.


This is the time to take advantage of getting a cinch sack personalized for your son or daughter. If you spend $35 you can get the cinch sack for $10 then personalize it for $7 more. That's pretty awesome if you ask me!

I have no clue if anyone will find this blog post and read it. But if you did find it and read it please leave me a comment!

Here are some more great deals that I can offer you:






 If you are in Scottsdale or the surrounding area wondering how you can make money for your charity or organization, I'd love to donate a gift certificate to a great cause.

See... told ya I love to talk about my job!

No comments: