Friday, December 31, 2010

Our December: It's a wrap!

I’ve actually started multiple posts, but have never had the time or motivation to complete more than one thought at a time. We have been extremely busy this month. It’s been a rollercoaster with lots of ups and downs, but mostly ups! In total the girls opened presents 12 times. They are so fortunate to have so many people who love them so much. I just wish it was as much fun to give the girls money for college or classes than it is to give gifts ;o)

My big news is that I can now say I officially weigh 7 pounds less than I did when we moved here. I have been working out at least 5 days a week for an hour. I started taking a Power Cardio class and a Core Conditioning class that have been paying off, so I will keep up with them.
And look at this lovely (too early to be taking pictures mom!) picture of me making a main-dish salad during Christmas. We couldn't have asked for better weather!


Dave has been on vacation since the 23rd which has been really nice. He even got a call on one of his off days to find out he received a nice raise!

And While most are looking forward to 2011, I am just looking forward to Monday. It’s time to get off the rollercoaster that is December and back to routines and complete thoughts.

Happy New Year!







1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Christmas photo... and dear lord how do you find time to exercise 5 times in a week?! I'm so impressed. Good for you,

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!