Thursday, July 8, 2010

the new pad

It's been fun getting settled into our little condo. We love the character of place. It's old and has lots of quirks. Here is the walkway to our place... the pool is behind the bushes. I'm so happy to have a yard and pool (that I don't have to care for)! Here is the front. We are on the bottom, tucked away in a corner. The trees are amazing. There are orange trees all over the property. Yay!Here is what you see when you enter. The lighting/fan situation has been interesting. We have it all figured out now... I know for a fact that the next house we have will be flooded with natural light.This is the view if you look left from the entry way. The wetbar and kitchen got cropped out. I'll take a picture of the area later. It's strange. Although down-sizing has been a challenge, I think it will suit us just fine.
More to come...

No comments: