Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hair-larious

Yesterday Kayleigh, Zoe and I ventured to the park for a picnic. They split a PB&J and a cheese stick and had chocolate milk and juice. They both tend to favor drinks rather than food. HMMM.....

Anyways... a few weeks ago Zoe went down a small indoor slide by herself for the first time. I kid you not, by the third time she was going down head first. She is a stinker. Always watching and figuring things out before she does them. Must be Dave's daughter!

Now that Zoe is more independent on the play equipment it's a lot more enjoyable for me. Now I can split my time between the girls and also have some time to sit and relax and take in the fresh air.

Above are some shots of Kayleigh... at 1 month shy of her 5th birthday, she'll go down the slide on her back. Just one more of the many differences between sisters. I got a huge kick out of her hair each time she came down!

No comments: