Thursday, October 8, 2009

My mornings by Kayleigh Michelle

As soon as we get up, usually at the crack of dawn, we want breakfast. It's our favorite meal of the day besides snack times. We could eat snacks all day and sometimes Mommy lets us.
After breakfast we play and color. After Mommy changes Zoe's diaper she never puts her pants back on.


If we have to go somewhere Mommy always wants to fix our hair. So I let her because she'll let us watch cartoons while she does it.
On Thursday I have gymnastics in the morning and dance class in the afternoon. Zoe is such a good sister for tagging along. She hardly ever cries (yeah, right!) Mommy is always saying she must be almost two because she has those terrible two's!


Mom took some pictures of me at the end of gymnastics. I really like it there. They give me a stamp at the end of class. I rather be working on my cartwheels than my ballet and tap. Mommy likes ballet and tap better though, because she says she likes to visit with the other dance class moms.

Zoe and I also really like lunch. Our favorite is any fruit we have, but mom says we have to have other things too. We usually have peanut butter and jelly sandwiches because that's pretty much all Zoe will eat these days. But that's okay with me because its my favorite thing to eat.

That's all folks! Mommy is making me rest for 30 minutes. This is the worst part of my day because I never ever want to rest or go to bed ever.

No comments: